Founded in 1969, Herzog is an industry leader in construction, maintenance, and operations. Herzog’s expertise ranges from the construction of complex rail transportation projects to the operations and maintenance of 13 transit properties across North America. Our specialized rail equipment is purposefully designed and built in-house to tackle maintenance-of-way needs from ballast and rail unloading to PTC and rail flaw detection.
With Herzog’s advanced technology solutions, railroads are provided critical information on ballast and rail conditions, allowing for customers to make data driven, operational decisions
Herzog PTC Hosting allows railroads to offload complicated PTC responsibilities in order to focus on daily operations. State-of-the-art data centers, 24/7/365 support, and 99.99% availability combined with centralized hardware and personnel make Herzog PTC Hosting secure, reliable, and efficient. We also offer full ITCM federation, a CI- BOS, MDM, and KES.
Herzog’s PTC Hosting Includes:
- Crew Interaction Back Office Server (CI-BOS)
- Mobile Device Manager (MDM)
- Key Exchange Server (KES)
- System Management Gateway (SMG)
- 24/7/365 support desk – telephone and email
- State-of-the-art data center
- Configuration management
- Real-time monitoring
- Locomotive initialization
- Communications, including full Interoperable Train Control Messaging (ITCM) functionality
- Status of software releases in test
- Diverse federated MPLS connections at appropriate Tier 1s
- Independent test lab for staging & validation
PTC Hosting Benefits
- Centralized resources and personnel
- Reduced cost
- Accelerated timeline
- Secure infrastructure
- Reliable service
- Long-term partnership
- Nationwide availability
- Simplified deployment
- Comprehensive understanding of industry and PTC
Call Herzog for all your PTC needs!
With all the complexities and factors that determine how a PTC system functions, Herzog prices its PTC Hosting services on a per-client basis.
For more information, please contact:
Travis Rollings, Vice President of System Services