Herzog is a leading rail and heavy/highway contractor across North America. We efficiently solve complex transportation problems in challenging operating environments thanks to fifty years of experience and our highly qualified team of professionals. Our core principles – safety, quality, integrity, and innovation – directly impact the way we do business. They define our work and us as employees. Through the consistent applications of these principles we provide value to our clients & consistently meet our goals.
Herzog PTC Hosting allows railroads to offload complicated PTC responsibilities in order to focus on daily operations. State-of-the-art data centers, 24/7/365 support, and 99.99% availability combined with centralized hardware and personnel make Herzog PTC Hosting secure, reliable, and efficient. We also offer full ITCM federation, a CI- BOS, MDM, and KES.
Herzog’s PTC Hosting Includes:
- Crew Interaction Back Office Server (CI-BOS)
- Mobile Device Manager (MDM)
- Key Exchange Server (KES)
- System Management Gateway (SMG)
- 24/7/365 support desk – telephone and email
- State-of-the-art data center
- Configuration management
- Real-time monitoring
- Locomotive initialization
- Communications, including full Interoperable Train Control Messaging (ITCM) functionality
- Status of software releases in test
- Diverse federated MPLS connections at appropriate Tier 1s
- Independent test lab for staging & validation
PTC Hosting Benefits
- Centralized resources and personnel
- Reduced cost
- Accelerated timeline
- Secure infrastructure
- Reliable service
- Long-term partnership
- Nationwide availability
- Simplified deployment
- Comprehensive understanding of industry and PTC
Call Herzog for all your PTC needs!
With all the complexities and factors that determine how a PTC system functions, Herzog prices its PTC Hosting services on a per-client basis.
For more information, please contact:
Travis Rollings, Director Office Systems