The ASLRRA is pleased to offer flexible training options that fit your busy schedule with our live and pre-recorded webinars. ASLRRA webinars will help you stay current on industry issues and acquire new skills!
With more than 80 webinar recordings to date and more being added each month, our Webinar Resource Library is sure to keep you up to date on the latest developments in the industry. ASLRRA webinars cover a wide array of topics and titles including:
- Communications (e.g. Social Media as a Business Development Tool, Crisis Communications)
- Finance & Administration (e.g. Tax Reform, Investment Strategy, Navigating Customer Bankruptcy)
- Human Resources (e.g. Contractor Screening, Military Leave Management, Eligibility for Leave Determinations)
- Legal (e.g. A Practical Guide to the Railway Industry Agreement)
- Marketing (e.g. Media Training Basics)
- Operations & Safety (i.e. Hazardous Materials Incident Reporting, Close Calls Reporting Systems [C3RS])
- Regulatory (e.g. FRA Presentation on Notice of Funding Opportunity for PTC Systems Grants, Drug & Alcohol Rules and Regulations)
- Technology (e.g. Cybersecurity - Security Controls for Short Lines
Two webinar subscription options are available to non-members, providing unlimited access to ASLRRA's Webinar Resource Library for a designated period of time.
- 90-day subscription for $150 ; or
- 1 year subscription for $250
To purchase a subscription, please select an option below:
90-Day Subscription 1 Year Subscription