Gaylord Texan Resort is a spectacular hotel overlooking Grapevine Lake. This venue is located just minutes from DFW Airport. The Gaylord Texan Resort offers luxurious accommodations, first-class restaurants, eclectic shops and 4.5 acres of indoor gardens and winding waterways.
Our room rate is $199 single or double occupancy, plus state and local tax and a $20/night resort fee. The hotel room cut-off date is April 3, 2020, but we will likely sell out before then. Make your reservations by using this link: https://book.passkey.com/go/ASLRRA2020
or by calling 877-491-5138 and mentioning ASLRRA Annual Meeting
**Please note that our room block covers core convention nights from Saturday, May 2, through Tuesday, May 5. Meeting begins Sunday afternoon and ends Tuesday evening. Please note that the golf outing is Tuesday afternoon this year. If you need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a reminder, ASLRRA does not work with or endorse any third party companies to make room reservations. Reservations should be made directly with Gaylord through the number above or by using the link provided.
We have reserved special rates for our convention attendees of $199 per night, plus state and local tax and a $20/night resort fee. Your resort fee will include:
- Complimentary local telephone calls (817 area code only)
- Two bottles of water per day in room
- Transportation service (5 USD) to designated Grapevine locations provided by City of Grapevine shuttle
- In-room High-speed wireless internet
- Admission for two (2) to Glass Cactus Nightclub (ages 21 and up, Wed-Sat, excluding ticketed events.)
- Admission to Paradise Springs